LED frame aluminum profile molding is a material used to make our LED frame, usually used for LED display. Today, Xiaobian will tell you about the surface treatment method of LED frame aluminum profile.
1. Metal plating method: this method is quite common, and there is a plating process after grinding.
2. Oxidation (coloring): the purpose of aluminum surface treatment and oxidation is divided into two aspects, which can enhance the physical properties and achieve the purpose of coloring.
3. Scratch pattern: it is also called drawing. Its performance is similar to that of the car pattern, which is smooth and continuous on the surface. The difference is that the car pattern is shown as a circular pattern, and the scratch pattern is shown as a straight-line pattern.
4. Sandblasting: the purpose of aluminum surface treatment is to overcome and cover up some defects of aluminum alloy in the machining process, as well as to meet customers' special requirements for product appearance. There are glass sand, tungsten sand, etc., showing different feelings, similar to the rough and dry texture of wool glass, fine sand can also show high-grade products.
5. Polishing: it has the function of deburring and making the surface bright.
6. Turning pattern: the surface treatment of aluminum is the treatment method of re processing after the mold is formed. The patterns processed by lathe generally show extremely regular texture characteristics.
The above is about the LED frame aluminum profile surface treatment method, I hope to help you. Let's see you next time.