How to maintain aluminum profile
The density of aluminum profile is only 2.7g/cm3, about 1 / 3 of that of steel, copper or brass (7.83g/cm3, 8.93g/cm3, respectively). Today, Xiaobian will tell you how to maintain the aluminum profile.
1. In the process of transfer, aluminum profiles must be handled with care to prevent bumps from forming external bruises and affecting the appearance.
2. In the process of transportation, it must be covered with tarpaulin to prevent the invasion of rain and snow.
3. The storage environment of aluminum profiles shall be dry, bright, well ventilated and free from corrosive climate, and shall be protected from rain, water and snow.
4. When the aluminum profile is stored, its bottom must be separated from the ground by skids, and the space between the bottom and the ground shall be more than 10cm.
5. When storing aluminum profiles, it is forbidden to store them together with chemical data and humidity data.
6. In the installation process of aluminum profile, waterproof tape must be pasted on the surface first, and the frame material touched with the wall must be ensured that the oxide film and paint film on the surface of profile are not damaged, and qualified cement and sand soil shall be selected together.
7. After processing into doors and windows, clean the surface of aluminum material with clean cloth and neutral detergent regularly.
The above is the maintenance method of aluminum profile. I hope it can help you. Let's see you next time.